Feb 2, 2010

Toll Free 1-800 Recorded Mortgage Loan Information

Hello Neighbors!

This one is fun...

John and his team are at it again. Using technology to get information out fast and free.

He has recorded 5 new messages (each just a minute or two long) and put them out on our toll free service line.

Give them a try and let us know what you think.

The Neighborly toll free number is 1-800-960-0860.

Extension numbers and topics are as follows:

• 8000 – How Do I Take Advantage of the Buyer Tax Credits Before April?
• 8100 – How Do I Pick the Right Lender?
• 8200 – How Do I Get Pre-Approved for a Loan?
• 8300 – How Do I Get the Best Rates on a Loan?
• 8400 – Is My Current Loan Worth Re-Financing?

Many thanks for support Neighborly.

- Jim

www.NeighborlyRealty.com

www.NeighborlyFinancialMortgage.com

www.NeighborlyGroup.com

No comments: