Dec 15, 2009

Thinking of Selling in 2010? Use a Certified Negotiation Expert !!

Hello Neighbors,

2010 feels good. OK, it's not here yet, but it sure feels like it has promise.

If you need to sell next year, do your best to protect your family and your financial interests - higher a Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE).

The CNE is the designation recognized by the National Association of Realtors as the premier training mechanism for negotiation strategy.

Need a compelling reason to call? How is this statistic: To date, only 7,000 Realtors and Brokers across the United States (of the 1,300,000 Realtors nationwide) are CNE trained. That’s less than 1% of the Realtors out there.

Do you want to work with the best 1% in the business, or the other 99% who treat your sale – your most important financial step in life – as simply another transaction?

Make sure you use a CNE! To learn more about the CNE credentials, click here:

I've had over 7 years of formal business school (BS and MBA degrees). NONE of those programs covered negotiation as well as this certification program.

When the time comes to sell, or if you know someone who is thinking along these lines, make sure to consider hiring a Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE).

Let's make 2010 great,

- Jim

No comments: